The International Organisations Unit has the following functions:
- Coordinating, effectively, the analysis of the activities in international organisations;
- Coordinating timely preparation of official documentation i.e, Briefs, Statements, Speeches;
- Coordinating regularly monitoring of events in international organisations;
- Coordinating the implementation of decisions adopted at bilateral and multilateral level; and
- Coordinating research and preparation of reports in international organisations.